If you’re looking for a printable calendar, you can download this April 2021 calendar. This calendar can be downloaded in any Orientation like landscape, horizontal, or any size: 8.5 x 11 inches.
April is the fourth month of this year in the Gregorian calendar also consists of 30 days. It’s often related to spring in the Northern Hemisphere and fall in the Southern hemisphere. April starts on precisely the same day of this week as July and finishes on precisely the same day as December in common years.
During leap years, April begins on the same day of the week as January. All the people usually become in a good mood in April because of the Spring result, which brings fresh, warm, and sunny weather.
Holidays in April 2021
- April Fool’s Day
- Earth Day
Birthdays in April 2021
- Adolf Hitler – 20 Apr
- Kayleigh McEnany – 18 Apr
- Lily James – 5 Apr
- Robert Downey Jr. – 4 Apr
- Heath Ledger – 4 Apr
- Emma Watson – 15 Apr
Average April temperature
- New York City: 60 / 45 F (15 / 7 C)
- Los Angeles: 71 / 54 F (22 / 12 C)
- Chicago: 57 / 39 F (14 / 4 C)
- Washington, D.C: 66/ 42 F (18/ 7 C)
- Las Vegas: 78 / 56 F (26 / 13 C)
- San Francisco: 63 / 49 F (17 / 9 C)
- Hawaii: 83 / 69 F (28 / 21 C)
- Grand Canyon: 60 / 32 F (15 / 0 C)
- Miami: 83 / 68 F (28 / 20 C)
- New Orleans: 78 / 59 F (26 / 15 C)
How to print this calendar
Press the ”Print” button to save the April 2021 calendar PDF file on your device. When it is done downloading, unzip, and open in PDF viewer program or application. You can print the calendar easily by pressing the print button located in the top right corner of your screen.
Tips for traveling in April
- Some colleges observe spring break during April (specifically close to the Easter holiday weekend). Because of this, some of the country’s most popular family destinations, like Disney World, will be particularly crowded.
- The U.S. is home to remarkable national parks–and also, many of the top ones are less crowded throughout the spring. If you want to get outdoors, April is a great month to do it.
- Spring is the shoulder Period for many destinations, Such as Alaska. This implies deep discounts on lodging, airfare, and in some cases, excursions and other actions.
- Like Telluride in Colorado and Mount Bachelor in Oregon, a few popular ski resorts stay open to early April for snow bunnies who do not need to leave the slopes.