If you’re looking for a printable calendar, you can download this July 2021 calendar. This calendar can be downloaded in any Orientation like landscape, horizontal, or any size: 8.5 x 11 inches.
The second month of summer is July, and it is recognized for its warm climate. In July, the best thing to do is to cool off by a dive in the sea or pool and take part in parties on a summer evening.
July is the hottest month in the Northern Hemisphere, and by the opposition is considered the coldest month in Southern Hemisphere.
Holidays in July 2021
- Father`s Day
Birthdays in July 2021
- Princess Diana – 1 july
- Camilla Parker Bowles – 17 july
- Alex Trebek – 22 july
- George W. Bush – 6 july
- Conor McGregor – 14 july
Average July temperature
- New York City: 84 / 69 F (29 / 20 C)
- Los Angeles: 83 / 64 F (28 / 18 C)
- Chicago: 84 / 64 F (29 / 18 C)
- Washington, D.C: 88 / 71 F (31 / 22 C)
- Las Vegas: 104 / 81 F (40 / 27 C)
- San Francisco: 67 / 54 F (19 / 12 C)
- Florida: 92 F / 74 F (33 C / 23 C)
- New Orleans: 91 F / 75 F (33 C / 24 C)
- Arizona: 106 F / 83 F (41 C / 28 C)
How to print this calendar
Press the ”Print” button to save the July 2021 calendar PDF file on your device. When it is done downloading, unzip, and open in PDF viewer program or application. You can print the calendar easily by pressing the print button located in the top right corner of your screen.
Tips for traveling in July
- Travel is still possible and even enjoyable during the monsoon season in Asia. You will often get to enjoy many sunny days along with discounted prices and fewer crowds.
- If you’re traveling to Thailand in July, opt for the islands in the Koh Samui Archipelago. They will be receiving less rain. Koh Samui, Koh Phangan, and Koh Tao are the best options for some sun while rain plagues the rest of Thailand. Islands on the Andaman (west) side of Thailand, such as Koh Lanta, will be stormy.
- In Malaysia, the Perhentian Islands and Tioman Island, along with the Gili Islands in Indonesia, are beautiful island destinations in July. Finding accommodation on Perhentian Kecil in July can be tricky as the crowds gather for peak season arrives on an early boat if possible!
- Because of Vietnam’s elliptical shape, the weather varies by region in July. The opposite ends, Hanoi and Saigon, will both be very rainy. Sapa will also be inundated. Central Vietnam (Hoi An, Hue, and Nha Trang) is your best spot in July for enjoying more sunny days.